Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Long Time Since Last Post

It has been a long time since my last post. Due to my current job I have not had a lot of time to post or do as much photography as I would like.

I have shot some weddings and sports an have a few more weddings coming up. I also have a couple family shoots over the next couple of months.

I am still playing with my Medium Format (Mamiya 645 Pro TL) and just picked up a Polaroid back for it.

I had a few problems with the polaroid back as the rollers were not dispensing the developer to the film. I went through a couple pack of film prior to taking it back to te store. They (Penn Camera in DC) always do a great job and replaced the rollers and I was in business.

I am going to do some shooting today with a friend and work on outdoor shooting and exposure with fill flash.

I'll post some later.

Dave

No comments: